Frequently Asked Questions
How do I determine which division to register my child in?
Parents are to register their child in the division they are ready to participate in from day one, based on the age categories below:
- Tee-Ball Division – Ages 4-6;
- Rookie Division – Age 6-8;
- Minor Division – Age 8-10;
- Major Division – Age 10-12
Overlapping age groups:
- 6, 8 and 10 year olds are eligible to participate in more than one division. As such, 6, 8, and 10 year olds may be subject to a pre-season assessment (by the President of Baseball Operations) to determine which division they are best suited to play within.
- Parents are instructed to register their children in a division they feel they are best ready to participate in on day one.
- All other ages groups do not require approvals, within their defined divisions.
- As player safety is our primary concern, Woodbridge Little League reserves the right to move any participant between divisions, at any time during the baseball season, based on their abilities and the results of their play.
What does the registration payment include?
- Full uniform in MLB colours and logos (cap, jersey, pants, belt, socks)
- Individual and team picture.
- Trophy / Medal
- Season Ending Event included in registration for all Divisions.
- Indoor Spring Training clinics at Vaughan SportsPlex included in registration for Rookie, Minor and Majors.
- Insurance coverage
What other equipment do players need?
- Helmets with cage
- Fielder’s glove
- Bats (USA Baseball Stamped only) – Minor and Major Divisions only
- Sport Jock – Minor and Major Division only
- Batting gloves
- Cleats (rubber only)
- Bat – USA Baseball Stamped only – (Rookie Division only)
- Sport Jock (Rookie Division only)
How do I register my child in the Minor Division – Advanced Baseball Development Program?
All players wishing to register for this program must also be registered in our House League Program. Those wishing to do so will be given the option to select the addition of clinics at the PayPal payment page in the registration process.
How can I get involved?
Volunteers are the lifeblood of an organization and Woodbridge Little League is no exception. We need your help in the following areas: Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Umpires, and Sponsorships (team or corporate). If interested, please notify us at time of registration or through email at email@example.com
- All refund requests must be in writing.
- Email must be sent and received at firstname.lastname@example.org by the dates indicated below.
- Refund schedule
- House League Registrations:
- Full Refund up to March 1st, 2019 (minus $35.00 administration fee for each refund).
- 50% Refund between March 2nd and March 31st, 2019 (minus $35 administration fee for each refund)
- No refunds allowed after March 31st, 2019 (no exceptions).
- Minor Advanced Development Program Registration:
- Full Refund up to Dec 31st, 2018 (minus $35.00 administration fee for each refund).
- No refunds allowed after Dec 31st, 2018 (no exceptions).
- Note that those who register for both house league and development programs will only receive a full refund for both portions of their payment before Dec 31st. Refund requests after Dec 31st will only be considered for the House League portion of payments made.
- House League Registrations:
- Refunds will be processed as soon as possible, in the same payment method they were received.